National Account Manager
National Account Manager LMG and KAM QLD Independent Retail
Gage Roads isn’t a road at all. It’s the strip of ocean separating the port city of Fremantle and Rottnest Island off the coast of WA. It’s a home to seagulls and sharks; surfers and swimmers; ships and sailors. A place where you can relax, explore, escape, or seek out adventure. We saw a lot of ourselves in this spot, so in 2005 when we started brewing we decided to name our brewery after it.
As we grew, we created Good Drinks, a new name to represent our independent Australian drinks company and our family of brands. Now you’ll find our growing portfolio of award-winning drinks in quality liquor stores and quality bars & restaurants across the country.
The Good Drinks team are passionate about brewing, with a strong focus on quality. The team have a strong track record in creating and producing national brands and products that sit across a range of beer and alcoholic drink markets. Our brewing facilities are world-class, including our main production brewery in Palmyra, Western Australia. The 100HL craft brewery produces more than 17 million litres annually and was recently upgraded with a new state-of-the-are Krones canning and bottling line, increasing potential output, efficiency, and overall quality. The Good Drinks team are located all over Australia.
- LMG (Nationally) – Bottlemart & Harry Brown
- QLD based accounts
- Liquor Legends
- STAR Liquor
- Rebel Liquor
- Other QLD based independent accounts.
- Good knowledge of the alcohol market & competitors
- Knowledge of category and category growth drivers
- Current knowledge of your customers performance relative to the market
- Up to date on channel and customer news (press, industry publications, etc.)
- Engagement across Category and Marketing Responsible for over-delivery of stretch financials – Volume, Rate, Mix
- Lead & Develop 12-month Joint Business Plan for LMG
- Support State Based plans, Inc Committees / Key subgroups.
- Support other State Based KAMS
- Develop Retail Sales standards in line with Brand & company expectations
- Responsible for internal delivery of Working day (WD) rhythms ie Demand Planning, financial, NPD builds.
- Lead Collaboration plans between other functions – Marketing, Supply Planning, Commercial finance
- At least 2-4 years in a similar role
- Degree in Business Management (preferred)
- Current driver’s license ·
- Shows strong work ethic and ability to communicate at all levels
- Assertive whilst remaining humble
- Excellent computer skills, with highly competent Microsoft excel capabilities
(This will open the application website in a new tab)