Mountain Culture Beer Co is Australia’s #1 craft brewery and we’re looking to expand our fast-growing team by finding our next kick-ass brewer.
We opened in 2019 and within a year of opening, our beer was selling out within hours of it being released, and an expansion was necessary to keep up with demand. This led to our 3,000sqm state-of-the art production facility being built at the foot of the Mountains, capable of pumping out up to 8 million liters of beer per year. We take our beer very seriously and invest in the right technology to improve quality.
But that’s just the beginning, we are looking for an individual that can keep up, keep us focussed and ensure we continue to be Australia’s #1 rated brewery.
What you’ll do
- Produce wort on a state-of-the-art 4 vessel GEA brewhouse
- Cellaring operations including CIP, sanitation, yeast handling, and centrifugation
- Execute and document quality checks on in-process wort and beer
- Adhere to preventative maintenance program for brewery equipment
- Daily input of information into the brewery ERP system
Who you are
- At least 2 years commercial brewing experience in a production brewery
- Brewing qualification (preferred)
- Someone who holds themselves to the highest brewing standard, with a high attention to detail
- Available for shift work, including mornings, evenings and weekends as required
- A team player with a work hard, play hard attitude
- Above market salary
- Free beer
- Accelerated career progression as the fastest growing brewery in Australia
- Working in a state of the art beer facility
- National and international travel opportunities
- Top company culture
Apply today by sending a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to have a confidential chat about this opportunity.
(This will open your default email client)