We’ve come a long way since our first little Brew Pub in Manly, with a network of sites across Australia and at the heart of them all, shadowed by rows of steel fermenters, is a 1960 Dodge pickup, tapped up with 20 unique styles of the freshest beer we have created for our beer loving community.
We’re looking for a hospo superstar (you) with an insatiable passion for all things beer, great food and fun filled service to keep our foundations strong at the iconic Truckbar venue.
- Assist in the day to day running of the venue and independently running shifts (open or close)
- Potential for full time hours for the right person
- Immediate start
- Training and developing a close-knit team of staff
- Working closely with our fun and engaged front of house and kitchen teams
- Beer and beverage product education
- Providing high levels of customer service in a relaxed and fun environment
- Hosting brewery tours, managing reservations and table allocations
- Weekend, evening and Public Holiday availability is essential
- Current NSW RSA
- Previous supervisory or management experience in a bar/restaurant setting
- Ability to work autonomously and part of a team with clear communications
- Able to motivate and train a team of staff
- Friendly, positive and approachable attitude
- Good banter and up for a challenge
- Able to work on rotating roster, including evenings, weekends and public holidays
- Beer knowledge is not essential but will be highly advantageous
- Unrestricted Australian Working Rights
- No super late nights and no pokies!
- Innovative and growing company with ongoing training and development opportunities.
- Well-established and highly commended hospitality operations
- Sociable and fun-loving team across all venues
- Great all-around company culture across all facets of the business
- Environmentally and socially conscious company (We’re a B Corp, 1% for the Planet Member and a certified Great Place to Work business)
- 50% off F&B (for you and your mates) at 4 Pines venues
If this sounds like you, we’re waiting to hear from you!
4 Pines is all about great beer and great people and we’re all about bringing your whole self to work which is why we welcome applications from everyone (yes.. even if you don’t drink beer 😉).
(This will open the application website in a new tab)