#446 The Enemy Is Out There
This week the team discuss the impact of voluntary administrations and new brewing apprenticeships.
Leave us a voicemail that we can share on the podcast brewsnews.com.au/get-involved
Please subscribe and leave us a review on Apple Podcasts or your favourite podcasting app. It costs nothing and helps other beer lovers discover the podcast!
- CIT and BentSpoke to release brewing apprenticeship
- Hunt freezes duty after intense alcohol industry lobbying
- Beer is a Conversation Paul Bowker – Brick Lane Brewing
Check out the Brewery Pro Podcast.
- The nation’s top brewers are invited to battle it out for the title of Australia’s best, with entries now open. Visit www.rqa.com.au for more information and to enter.
- This episode of Brews News Week is proudly brought to you by Bintani.
- Rallings Labels and Stickers – Leading provider of high quality Labels, Stickers and Packaging products. Call 1300 852 235.
- Bluestone Yeast – Bluestone yeast has you covered. You can reach out to them at email@example.com or call Derek on (03) 8518 3172 and talk all things yeast.
- Brews News Business Directory – The place to advertise brewing ingredients, equipment, services and and more from Australia and abroad.
- Brews News Brewer Database
- Mailbag is brought to you this week by Beer Fans.