Brews News Week #353 - Not Good Custodians
This week, the team discuss the 2021 GABS Hottest 100 results, Coca-Cola selling its interest in Australian Beer Co. and the IBA’s recent annual report.
- GABS Hottest 100 Aussie Craft Beers of 2021 announced
- Coca-Cola to sell interest in Australian Beer Co.
- IBA bullish despite tough year
- ATO extends beer repackaging concession
- Nanobrewery Brew Mountains expands
Radio Brews News is proudly presented by Cryer Malt. With over 25 years in the field, Cryer Malt are dedicated to providing the finest brewing ingredients to help brewers create the foundations of a truly excellent beer. Your premium brewing partner and proud sponsors of Brews News.
Mailbag brought to you by the New Zealand Ale Trail. Head to www.nzaletrail.com or @nzaletrail on social media to find the best beer experiences in New Zealand.
If you like what we do at Radio Brews News you can help us out by: