Brews News Week #358 - Abridged
Due to the floods in South East Queensland and Northern NSW, we bring an abridged version of Brews News Week. Join Matt for a short update on this weeks news.
- Brisbane breweries impacted by floods
- Two Mates GoFund Me
- Better Beer defends against Brick Lane claims
- Broo results excise misfire
- Victoria alcohol takeaway rules changed
- Akasha releases accessibility-first beer
- Mighty Craft looks to “simplify” portfolio
- Voyager Craft Malt wins gold
- Moon Dog goes carbon neutral
- US Brewers Association releases 2022 style guidelines
Radio Brews News is proudly presented by Cryer Malt. With over 25 years in the field, Cryer Malt are dedicated to providing the finest brewing ingredients to help brewers create the foundations of a truly excellent beer. Your premium brewing partner and proud sponsors of Brews News.
Mailbag brought to you by the New Zealand Ale Trail. Head to www.nzaletrail.com or @nzaletrail on social media to find the best beer experiences in New Zealand.
If you like what we do at Radio Brews News you can help us out by: