Announcements 1 Dec 2023
Brews News Week #385 - Not Controversial, Just Opinionated
Brews News Week
Brews News Week #385 – Not Controversial, Just Opinionated
This week the team discuss the IBA’s immigration drive, DrinkWise FASD awareness campaign and Europe hop yields impacted by weather.
- IBA launches brewer immigration drive
- Colonial rebrands as CBCo
- Entries open for 2022 GABS Can Design Awards
- XPA recall underway
- DrinkWise launches FASD Awareness Day campaign
- BOC invests in CO2 facility
- Weather impacts Europe hop yield: BarthHaas report
- Bintani – Connecting brewers and distillers to the world’s best ingredients for over 20 years.
- Rallings Labels and Stickers – Leading provider of high quality Labels, Stickers and Packaging products. Call 1300 852 235.
- Lark Whisky – Celebrating the launch of Wolf Release V and the fifth year of a shared vision between The House of LARK and Victoria’s Wolf of the Willows brewery.
If you like what we do at Radio Brews News you can help us out by: