Brews News Week #406 – Dark Clouds
This week is a big one for news including Konvoy’s equity raise, and market fears end the Stomping Ground, Good Drinks deal.
Please subscribe and leave us a review on Apple Podcasts or your favourite podcasting app. It costs nothing and helps other beer lovers discover the podcast!
- Konvoy announces equity raise and GABS partnership
- GDA & Stomping Ground pull out of planned acquisition
- Market fears end Stomping Ground/ Good Drinks deal
- Endeavour Group revenue grows; retail sales decline
- NZ Hops Ltd unveils Superdelic
- New CEO as Triple-1-Three rebuilds post COVID
- Black Hops announces new CEO as founder departs
- 2023 AIBA Entries Open
- New beer trail launches tour offerings
- New brewery lures former Green Beacon brewer
Check out the Brewery Pro Podcast.
- Rallings Labels and Stickers – Leading provider of high quality Labels, Stickers and Packaging products. Call 1300 852 235.
- Bluestone Yeast – Bluestone yeast has you covered. You can reach out to them at email@example.com or call Derek on (03) 8518 3172 and talk all things yeast.
- Brews News Business Directory – The place to advertise brewing ingredients, equipment, services and and more from Australia and abroad.
- Brews News Brewer Database