Brews News Week: A Cuddle At A Distance
Radical changes to ice cold beers and second hand drinking catch our attention this week as Matt and Pete discuss Brews News Week.
- Radical change to the iconic VB can
- Pilsners Are an Elegant Outlier to the Craft Beer Hype Machine
- ‘Second-hand drinking’ damage is more common than you may think
- Better margins see publicans invest in craft beer despite lure of pokies
- Rules tightened on alcohol home delivery
- ABAC rules against Star Wars-themed beer
Radio Brews News is proudly presented by Cryer Malt. With over 25 years in the field, Cryer Malt has been bringing you the world’s best local and imported malts. Your premium brewing partner and proud supporters of Brews News.
We thank Rallings Labels and Stickers for sponsoring this podcast. Call Rallings on 1300 852 235 to discover a more efficient way to get your small batch canning labels done.
And we welcome Unleashed Software as a supporter of the show. Unleashed is more than inventory management software. It’s a system that runs your whole business operations and gives you an unfair brewing advantage. Learn how Unleashed can help you run and grow your brewery.
If you like what we do at Radio Brews News you can help us out by:
- Sponsoring the show
- Reviewing us on iTunes or your favourite podcasting service
- Emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org to share your thoughts
All letter writers will receive a brews news bottle opener and go into the draw to win a mixed six-pack thanks to our good friends at Beer Cartel who sponsor our letter for the week.