Brews News Week: A Harbinger Of What's Possible
Pete and Matt catch up to debate the hard news over a hard iced tea.
- Shopping centres provide a new home for craft beer
- Bottle shops and venues in the ABAC firing line
- CUB snaps up canned wine company Riot
- Shock revelation – Queenslanders put ice in their ‘Pak’Ales.
- Will hard iced teas take off in Australia?
- No beer on a dead planet
Radio Brews News is proudly presented by Cryer Malt. With over 25 years in the field, Cryer Malt has been bringing you the world’s best local and imported malts. Your premium brewing partner and proud supporters of Brews News.
We thank Rallings Labels and Stickers for sponsoring this podcast. Call Rallings on 1300 852 235 to discover a more efficient way to get your small batch canning labels done.
If you like what we do at Radio Brews News you can help us out by:
- Sponsoring the show
- Reviewing us on iTunes or your favourite podcasting service
- Emailing us at email@example.com to share your thoughts
All letter writers will receive a brews news bottle opener and go into the draw to win a mixed six-pack thanks to our good friends at Beer Cartel who sponsor our letter for the week.