Brews News Week: As Punk As The GoGos
Will Pete be convinced about the value of shower beers? Which brewery deleted their social media feed and why? And who has been described “as punk as the GoGos”? These stories and more as Pete and Matt discuss Brews News Week.
- Southern Bay backtracks over ‘tone deaf’ social media blunder
- Lion, Carlton United Breweries and Diageo donate State of Origin ad time to Drinkwise
- ABAC dismisses Carlton Zero ad complaint
- More than half of the top 50 Brewers Association-defined craft brewing companies didn’t grow in 2018
- Stomping Ground is building a second brewery
- The Shower Beer Is the Best Beer for You, According to Science
- The rise and risks of equity crowdfunding
Radio Brews News is proudly presented by Cryer Malt. With over 25 years in the field, Cryer Malt has been bringing you the world’s best local and imported malts. Your premium brewing partner and proud supporters of Brews News.
We thank Rallings Labels and Stickers for sponsoring this podcast. Call Rallings on 1300 852 235 to discover a more efficient way to get your small batch canning labels done.
If you like what we do at Radio Brews News you can help us out by:
- Sponsoring the show
- Reviewing us on iTunes or your favourite podcasting service
- Emailing us at email@example.com to share your thoughts
All letter writers will receive a brews news bottle opener and go into the draw to win a mixed six-pack thanks to our good friends at Beer Cartel who sponsor our letter for the week.