Brews News Week: Chuck Norris Approved
Pete joins Matt up in Brissie ahead of the EKKA and to discuss the news of the week. This episode also features bonus chats with Stephen Beaumont who will be a presenter at this year’s BrewCon on why we should stop following trends from the USA and Paul Holgate on his decision to equity crowdfund.
- Investigation reveals alcohol content of fermented ‘soft drinks’
- Venues face fines for selling growlers without manufacturer licence
- Brewers Association Reports Continued Growth for Small and Independent Brewers
- A taxing double standard
- Illawarra Brewing Co apologise for offensive meme
- Holgate Brewhouse launches equity crowdfunding campaign
- Lineup revealed for BrewCon 2019
Radio Brews News is proudly presented by Cryer Malt. With over 25 years in the field, Cryer Malt has been bringing you the world’s best local and imported malts. Your premium brewing partner and proud supporters of Brews News.
We thank Rallings Labels and Stickers for sponsoring this podcast. Call Rallings on 1300 852 235 to discover a more efficient way to get your small batch canning labels done.
If you like what we do at Radio Brews News you can help us out by:
- Sponsoring the show
- Reviewing us on iTunes or your favourite podcasting service
- Emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org to share your thoughts
All letter writers will receive a brews news bottle opener and go into the draw to win a mixed six-pack thanks to our good friends at Beer Cartel who sponsor our letter for the week.