Brews News Week Episode 186
This week on Brews News Week, Matt & Pete discuss the beer stories of the week including:
- Cryer Malt launches Border Malt
- Sydney Beer Week 2018 program announced
- Fixation opens Melbourne taproom
- The discussion on our Facebook page about this article.
- Hawker’s takes out international honours, again.
If you like what we do at Radio Brews News you can help us out by:
- Sponsoring the show
- Reviewing us on iTunes or your favourite podcasting service
- Emailing us at email@example.com to share your thoughts
All letter writers will receive a brews news bottle opener and go into the draw to win a mixed six-pack thanks to our good friends at Beer Cartel who sponsor our letter for the week.