Brews News Week Episode 189
This week on Brews News Week we welcome Pete back after a break and talk about the news of the week, including:
- Bintani announces a partial sale to US supplier Rahr.
- Lion announces job cuts, blames craft beer.
- Broo loses another $4-million, but confident.
We also wish Kerry Claydon well as she treks to Everest basecamp to raise funds for MND & Me. You can donate here.
If you like what we do at Radio Brews News you can help us out by:
- Sponsoring the show
- Reviewing us on iTunes or your favourite podcasting service
- Emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org to share your thoughts
All letter writers will receive a brews news bottle opener and go into the draw to win a mixed six-pack thanks to our good friends at Beer Cartel who sponsor our letter for the week.