Brews News Week: Ich Bin Nein Berliner
A big week in brews news with some of Matt’s favourite breweries heavily featured.
- BrewDog buys Stone Berlin
- The Hubris Of Stone Brewing
- BrewDog scales back Brisbane plans watch the AGM live stream
- Cold chain or ambient? NZTE weighs in on beer-nerd debate
- Last Call: Deschutes’ Unlikely to Build Virginia Brewery in 2021; Trillium Spends $13 Million to Acquire Canton Real Estate
- Tassie Brewers nail Gabs Hot 100
In more depth, we’re looking at:
- What Happens When Beer Drinkers Don’t Respect the Past?
- When Did ‘bitter’ Become The Beer Style That Dare Not Speak Its Name?
Want to be part of our private Facebook group? Join here and listen to this podcast for the secret code word.
Radio Brews News is proudly presented by Cryer Malt. With over 25 years in the field, Cryer Malt has been bringing you the world’s best local and imported malts. Your premium brewing partner and proud supporters of Brews News.
We thank Rallings Labels and Stickers for sponsoring this podcast. Call Rallings on 1300 852 235 to discover a more efficient way to get your small batch canning labels done.
If you like what we do at Radio Brews News you can help us out by:
- Sponsoring the show
- Reviewing us on iTunes or your favourite podcasting service
- Emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org to share your thoughts
All letter writers will receive a brews news bottle opener and go into the draw to win a mixed six-pack thanks to our good friends at Beer Cartel who sponsor our letter for the week.