Craft Brewing Solutions
With over 26 years of experience in the craft brewing industry, Craft Brewing Solutions is focused on helping our customers succeed in the craft brewing arena.
Our company’s experienced team of brewers/engineers/R&D experts can help you every step of the way, from planning your brewery to brewing your first beer. We partner with leading brewing equipment manufacturers to offer the highest quality/innovative products & services.
We proudly represent SIMATEC – Breweries built by Brewers; an Italian engineering and manufacturing company specialising in;
- Modular brewhouses – semi to fully automated from 0.75 to 120 hL. Platforms are designed to allow brewhouse expansion over a 1-2 day install!
- Novel process features such as in line dearation, wort recirculation & sparge from base of vessel, in situ whirlpool cooling pre late hopping (recoverable hot water)
- High efficiency fermentation cellars – think $$$ saving on utilities
- Hop cannons utilising CO2 extraction of desirable compounds only
All with genuine CE certification & fully supported/serviced from Australia.
Additionally, we offer a wide range of services including:
Brewing consultancy: we can help you with every aspect of your brewing operation
– proof of concept projects,
– scoping assessments,
– equipment installations,
– impact/locum brewing services
– plus recipe, SoP/GMP development, HACCP creation, training and mentoring
- Specialists in selling second hand equipment – We have an extensive network of contacts, plus social media presence to find buyers.
- Top quality, electropolished 316 L stainless fittings
- ABB pumps in a range of sizes.
- Premium FDA approved Italian hose for use in Breweries/Wineries/Distilleries. Assembled and crimped to 3A sanitary standards by qualified personnel.
- Water filters; Skids for brewing/beverage applications. Regenerable activated carbon
beds, particulate traps, UV and RO.
All ex stock, Melbourne.
Looking to gain a competitive advantage in the market place, then talk to us about how we can help realise that goal for you.
FAB-auctions, with active inventory listing launching very soon! A platform for the F&B sector – with focus on the brewing industry to acquire and sell high quality, pre owned equipment. Visit us for more information at https://fab-auctions.com. Let’s chat! firstname.lastname@example.org