Radio Brews News Episode 157
Thanks to Cryer Malt, this week on Radio Brews News the editorial team are joined by Cassie O’Neill to discuss the beer news of the week.
Cassie O’Neill was Australia’s first female certified Cicerone and is Stomping Ground brewery’s sales representative.
Among the stories we look at are:
- BrewDog comes to Australia
- Do people care about independence? Eric Ottaway says not
- GABS Hottest 100 Kiwi Craft Beers
- Brewers tipped to chase volume in 2018
- Beer Deluxe at Sydney Airport
Keep up with the best conversations in Australian beer. Subscribe to Radio Brews News on iTunes or or your favourite podcasting app.