#416 The French Paradox
This week the team discuss 14 day payment terms for small suppliers and how healthy is alcohol really?
Please subscribe and leave us a review on Apple Podcasts or your favourite podcasting app. It costs nothing and helps other beer lovers discover the podcast!
Leave us a voicemail that we can share on the podcast brewsnews.com.au/get-involved
- Endeavour Group makes 14-day payment terms permanent for small suppliers
- Moderate Beer Consumption Is Associated with Good Physical and Mental Health Status and Increased Social Support
- From Slate: Pour One Out The boozy story of how we decided alcohol was a health boon in the ’90s—and how it all fell apart.
- Celebrating the collective force of the beer category across all three tiers
- Beer Brewer Kirin Strikes $1.2 Billion Deal for Australia’s Blackmores Vitamins –