Beer jobs: Customer Care Executive – Kegstar, NSW
Kegstar is passionate about enabling our customers to focus on making the best product possible by taking the capital strain and logistics hassle of managing a keg fleet off their hands. We are a fast growing business with a passion for the beer industry and thrive on staying ahead of the game and anticipating our customer’s needs. On the face of it our business is pretty simple…we rent kegs…but when you dig down a bit you realise that to make that happen seamlessly and sustainably, there is a whole level of complexity and discipline required to make that happen.
And that’s where you come in, our Customer Care Executive, reporting to the ANZ Supply Chain Manager and helping us to never leave a keg behind so our brewers only need to worry about making great product and not where their kegs are. You’re sure to be busy, fighting fires, building the brand and helping keep the team in line! Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to help make that happen.
The role will suit a tenacious, dedicated, capable, sociable and fun loving individual who is prepared to get truly hands on in every aspect of the business, along with track record of success and the experience to back their own opinion while remaining flexible and open to new ways of doing things. Kegstar is a young company with a real drive for growth. We bring our entrepreneurial spirit and combine it with professional management disciplines without the usual bureaucracy. And because we are a small team, we work together to deliver on our promises to our customers and investors.
- First point of contact for inbound new business enquiries and brewer queries
- Responding to and resolving queries, problems and orders for kegs from brewers, distribution partners and venues
- Arranging the timely dispatch of kegs to customers
- On-boarding new clients and distribution partners into Kegstar systems, including Tracks, Debit Direct, CRM & Kegstar App
- Filtering and escalating customer issues to other team members to ensure timely and efficient resolution
- Helping to develop and implement Kegstar’s social media strategy and creating engaging interactions with the Kegstar community
- Representing and helping to organise Kegstar’s sponsorships, presence and logistics for industry Marketing Events
What we are looking for in an awesome team mate:
- Customer service experience essential
- Passionate interest in brand building and social media savvy
- Experience in a fast-paced environment desirable
- Creative, sociable & enthusiastic style
- A good listening fast learner
- Able to demonstrate self-motivation and self-management skills
- Prepared to take the lead & ownership
- Tenacious, dedicated, capable & adaptable team player
- A track record of getting shit done and making a difference
- Basic competencies in the art of ping pong will help too!
To apply email – firstname.lastname@example.org