Blizzard brewery and taproom for sale
A rare opportunity. Est. 2016 selling 50,000 ltrs p/a. Exceptional yr-on-yr growth over 4 ski seasons, and huge capacity to expand production.
Looking for a unique business opportunity and lifestyle change? This is it.
Located in the Victorian Alps, Blizzard’s Brew House crafts a wide range of beers using the region’s alpine aquifers, Australia’s purest water source.
It is expected to maintain its aggressive growth trend, driven by Australia’s dynamic and expanding craft beer industry and strategic opportunities to be exploited by the company.
The Tap Room, its licensed retail outlet opens all year round and currently accounts for 54% of sales revenue.
The overall brew house experience it provides for its customers includes brewery tours, beer tasting paddles, counter and packaged beer sales, snacks and during the ski season, acoustic entertainment.
In 4 years of operation it has established its unique brand within the craft brewing community having won national awards for its innovative quality and excellence.
- 50,000 litres of beer sales p/a
- State-of-the-art technology
- Equipment in ‘as new’ condition
- 10-barrel, (11 hectolitre) Premier Stainless Systems three vessel brew plant
- 7,700 litres of cellar capacity
- Space to expand brewing capacity by 300%
- 54% sales from the Tap Room retail bar
- 46% income from wholesale sales
- Collaborative brand relationships
- Licensed until 10:00pm
- Terms Of Settlement: 10% Deposit, Balance on Settlement.
The owners will provide a seamless handover working with the purchaser for an agreed period after settlement.
The business would suit either an investor, a company in a related industry or an individual/s looking for a business and life-style change.
Asking Price: $680,000 plus Stock At Valuation.
Get in touch via the contact form here or phone 02 9817 3331.