Brews News Week #342 Not New Coke Again?!
This week, the team discuss Coca Cola’s decision to exit the Australian beer market, Southern Bay Brewing being placed into liquidation and news on Young Henry’s algae project.
- Coca-Cola to exit beer in Australia, sell Feral
- Southern Bay Brewing placed in liquidation
- Young Henrys takes algae project to the next level
- Paper or plastic? The labelling compromise
- Stomping Ground wins GABS Can Design Awards
- Mighty Craft optimistic as lockdowns lift
- ATO extends packaging concessions
- Last Call for the Beer Bar?
Radio Brews News is proudly presented by Cryer Malt. With over 25 years in the field, Cryer Malt are dedicated to providing the finest brewing ingredients to help brewers create the foundations of a truly excellent beer. Your premium brewing partner and proud sponsors of Brews News.
Mailbag brought to you by the New Zealand Ale Trail. Head to www.nzaletrail.com or @nzaletrail on social media to find the best beer experiences in New Zealand.
We thank Rallings Labels and Stickers for sponsoring this podcast.
If you like what we do at Radio Brews News you can help us out by: