Brews News Week #346 - Don't Hate On ABAC
This week, the team discuss the launch of Brews News’ Australian Brewers Network and results from the International Brewing Awards.
- Australian Brewers Network to link brewers and breweries
- Australian breweries win at International Brewing Awards
- Queensland Government caves to hotel lobby over four-packs
- Beverage precinct set to support Queensland brewers
- Southern Bay owed $765,000 to creditors
- Seltzer marketing faces ABAC
Radio Brews News is proudly presented by Cryer Malt. With over 25 years in the field, Cryer Malt are dedicated to providing the finest brewing ingredients to help brewers create the foundations of a truly excellent beer. Your premium brewing partner and proud sponsors of Brews News.
Mailbag brought to you by the New Zealand Ale Trail. Head to www.nzaletrail.com or @nzaletrail on social media to find the best beer experiences in New Zealand.
We thank Rallings Labels and Stickers sponsoring this podcast.
If you like what we do at Radio Brews News you can help us out by:
- Sponsoring the show
- Reviewing us on Apple Podcasts or your favourite podcasting service
Emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org to share your thoughts