Beer is a Conversation 29 Nov 2023
Brews News Week #383 - Lord of the Rings
Brews News Week
Brews News Week #383 – Lord of the Rings
This week the team discuss Good Drinks purchase of Stomping Ground, the new way consumers are buying beer and fresh thoughts on zero alcohol drinks.
- Good Drinks Australia buys Melbourne’s Stomping Ground & Details emerge of Stomping Ground buyout
- Sales stagnate but profits up at Endeavour Group
- Employee share scheme paves way for Wayward IPO
- HPA invests in new pellet plant
- Online liquor delivery numbers slow
- Solid growth for Orora despite price pressures
- Zero alcohol drinks – Alcohol and Drug Foundation
- Brewery of the week: Kickback Brewing Aldinga
- Yakima Chief Hops – 100% grower-owned hop supplier with a mission to connect brewers worldwide with the family farms that grow their hops.
- Rallings Labels and Stickers – Leading provider of high quality Labels, Stickers and Packaging products. Call 1300 852 235.
- Lark Whisky – Celebrating the launch of Wolf Release V and the fifth year of a shared vision between The House of LARK and Victoria’s Wolf of the Willows brewery.
- Bluestone Yeast – Australia’s first and only liquid yeast manufacturer. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Derek on (03) 8518 3172.
If you like what we do at Radio Brews News you can help us out by: