Brews News Week: Genie In A Bottle
This weeks topics:
- Support local, breweries urge as bushfire closures continue
- IWSR: Wine Consumption in US Declines for First Time in 25 Years
- ABAC advises breweries to audit social media
- Queensland brewers have say on new licences
- Every sixpack of beer contributes to climate change. Brewers hope algae is the solution
Radio Brews News is proudly presented by Cryer Malt. With over 25 years in the field, Cryer Malt are dedicated to providing the finest brewing ingredients to help brewers create the foundations of a truly excellent beer. Your premium brewing partner and proud sponsors of Brews News.
We thank Rallings Labels and Stickers for sponsoring this podcast. Call Rallings on 1300 852 235 to discover a more efficient way to get your small batch canning labels done.
If you like what we do at Radio Brews News you can help us out by:
- Sponsoring the show
- Reviewing us on iTunes or your favourite podcasting service
- Emailing us at email@example.com to share your thoughts
All letter writers will receive a brews news bottle opener and go into the draw to win a mixed six-pack thanks to our good friends at Beer Cartel who sponsor our letter for the week.