Brews News Week: Women like beer too
Zoe Ottaway from Totem Marketing joins Matt and Pete as a special guest, with perfect timing as discussions take place around women in beer advertising. This weeks stories include:
- Townsville Brewery and Bintani launch The Big Wet
- Beer InCider festival
- Lion banishes blokes and banter in Hahn Ultra Crisp beer campaign
- The growing prominence of mid-strengths, fruit sours and even low bitterness juicy IPAs
- Pirate Life brews beer for MCG members
- Tooheys Extra Dry commercial
Want to learn more about marketing? Here are Zoe’s podcast recommendations:
- Back of House (listeners will recognise the first guest they had on their podcast!)
- Seize the Yay
- Coffee Pods with Holly Ransom
Radio Brews News is proudly presented by Cryer Malt. With over 25 years in the field, Cryer Malt has been bringing you the world’s best local and imported malts. Your premium brewing partner and proud supporters of Brews News.
We thank Rallings Labels and Stickers for sponsoring this podcast. Call Rallings on 1300 852 235 to discover a more efficient way to get your small batch canning labels done.
If you like what we do at Radio Brews News you can help us out by:
- Sponsoring the show
- Reviewing us on iTunes or your favourite podcasting service
- Emailing us at email@example.com to share your thoughts
All letter writers will receive a brews news bottle opener and go into the draw to win a mixed six-pack thanks to our good friends at Beer Cartel who sponsor our letter for the week.