Entries open for Adelaide Beer & Cider Awards
ENTRIES OPEN: ROYAL ADELAIDE BEER & CIDER AWARDS
The Royal Adelaide Beer & Cider Awards (RABCA) is open to beer and cider producers from Australia and New Zealand.
Established in 1844 and relaunched in its current format in 2010, In 2021 RABCA includes twelve highly coveted trophies up for grabs. Categories include lagers, ales, porters, stouts, reduced alcohol beer, wheat beer, rye beer, alternative grain beers, cider and perry (pear cider).
REASONS TO ENTER RABCA!
- The most affordable Royal beer competition in Australia
- Receive promotional assets for your product including medallion and trophy artwork
- Be in the running for one of ten prestigious trophies including the Grand Prize Trophy for Most Outstanding Beer
- Receive personalised feedback on each exhibit from nationally recognised judges
- Benchmark your scores against other brewers across Australia and New Zealand
- Chief of Judges and Brewing legend Stephan Nelson leads judging panels
- Gain media exposure and promotion through the Awards’ social media channels and publications
- Celebrate at the Awards presentation on the opening night of the Adelaide Beer & BBQ festival
- Network with other brewers and sponsors at the RABCA presentation