Showcase your products at The Perth Royal Food Awards
Content published as an Announcement is produced by the business(es) named in the announcement and remains unedited by Brews News.
WE INVITE YOU TO SUPPORT THE PERTH ROYAL FOOD AWARDS AND BENCHMARK YOUR PRODUCT/S WITHIN THE INDUSTRY.
The Perth Royal Food Awards (PRFA) have become an important part of the agricultural industry in WA. An initiative of the Royal Agricultural Society of WA (RASWA), the PRFA’s are rapidly expanding, with new competitions and categories being released in 2022 based on consumer and industry trends.
WHY ENTER YOUR PRODUCT IN THE 2022 PERTH ROYAL FOOD AWARDS?
- An opportunity to win a Perth Royal Food Award medal – Gold, Silver & Bronze medals are awarded to the highest scoring products.
- Receive an Award-winning Promotional Kit, which includes digital copies of your medal artwork to aid in promoting your winning products. Medal artwork can be included on your retail packaging, online branding, and general promotions.
- Extensive Judging and Scoring from Australia’s finest judges, allowing you to benchmark your product within the industry.
- Opportunity to have your award-winning products included in the President’s Dinner on the first evening of the Perth Royal Show.
- Be actively promoted by RASWA’s Marketing and Communications department.
- Awards placed digitally and in print on RASWA’s documents and websites, including the Perth Royal Show website which receives on average of 675,000 website users each year.
- Opportunity to have your award-winning products utilised and promoted at RASWA corporate functions and potentially other external events throughout the year.
Entries for the Perth royal Beer Awards close very soon, on Tuesday 3 May 2022!
Deliveries and Judging begins soon thereafter so be sure to submit your applications.