Sunshine Coast Cider launches fundraising initiative
At Sunshine Coast Cider we’re devastated to see all the trauma and destruction caused by the flood in South East Queensland and further afield in Ukraine.
So we’ve decided to help in the best way we can, by bringing a little sunshine back into people’s lives by donating 99 Karma Kegs full of delicious Sunshine Cider for a unique collaborative fundraising event.
But we need YOU to help us! We need 99 venues to take part in this fundraiser. While we can provide those kegs free* of charge, we need venues to pour the Cider for us!
We would like you to host this fundraiser on Saturday 12th of March, to coincide with Australian Cider Day.
The goal is to help your local community with flood recovery. For venues in nonaffected areas, please consider donating to the Australian Red Cross for help in Ukraine.
- Each venue creates its own fundraiser goal. We trust you know your local community and the best use for the funds collected
- All proceeds from the sale of this Karma Keg will go to the chosen group
- You can launch the fundraiser as soon as you receive the keg, but the main launch day will be Saturday 12th of March, coinciding with Australian Cider Day
Eligible fundraiser targets:
- Australian Red Cross for help in Ukraine. (https://www.redcross.org.au/ukraine/)
- You can use the funds to clean up and repair your venue, if you are directly affected by the flood
- Any Community organisation affected or helping with the flood
- Businesses or individuals who went above and beyond in helping others
- Businesses or individuals deemed essential for the local community
- Any local hero (or deserving person) who needs support
Sign up for your free* keg and create your fundraiser here: https://www.sunshinecoastcider.com.au/karmakeg/
You will receive a keg full of delicious Sunshine Cider from Sunshine Coast Cider together with some promo material for your event.
*This offer is available for venues on the Sunshine Coast, Brisbane and the Gold Coast