Brews News Week: Could Beer Go Plain Packaging?
Pete and Matt coming to you direct from San Francisco with the big news of the week.
- Drinks companies worldwide could lose more than US$430 billion in brand value if plain packaging laws are extended to alcohol
- Good Beer Week 2020 open for business
- Nostalgia and the rise of Reschs and Emu Export
- Greg Koch responds to UK watchdog group’s “feelings” towards Arrogant Bastard Ale
Radio Brews News is proudly presented by Cryer Malt. With over 25 years in the field, Cryer Malt has been bringing you the world’s best local and imported malts. Your premium brewing partner and proud supporters of Brews News.
We thank Rallings Labels and Stickers for sponsoring this podcast. Call Rallings on 1300 852 235 to discover a more efficient way to get your small batch canning labels done.
If you like what we do at Radio Brews News you can help us out by:
- Sponsoring the show
- Reviewing us on iTunes or your favourite podcasting service
- Emailing us at email@example.com to share your thoughts
All letter writers will receive a brews news bottle opener and go into the draw to win a mixed six-pack thanks to our good friends at Beer Cartel who sponsor our letter for the week.