Brews News Week: Exception To Your Exception
On the Brews News Week podcast the Australian Brews News team discuss the important stories of the week. This week:
- Dismay over Pirate Life’s inclusion in local festival
- Trade mark cancelled after Melbourne brewers’ legal battle
- IBA increases focus on traineeships
- South Australia funds brewing traineeship pilot
- Hawker’s equity crowd fund
- Flagship February
- Matt’s essay
- £96 a bottle: the exotic beer that is as expensive as vintage wine
Radio Brews News is proudly presented by Cryer Malt. With over 25 years in the field, Cryer Malt are dedicated to providing the finest brewing ingredients to help brewers create the foundations of a truly excellent beer. Your premium brewing partner and proud sponsors of Brews News.
We thank Rallings Labels and Stickers for sponsoring this podcast. Call Rallings on 1300 852 235 to discover a more efficient way to get your small batch canning labels done.
If you like what we do at Radio Brews News you can help us out by:
- Sponsoring the show
- Reviewing us on iTunes or your favourite podcasting service
- Emailing us at email@example.com to share your thoughts
All letter writers will receive a Brews News bottle opener and go into the draw to win a mixed six-pack thanks to our good friends at Beer Cartel who sponsor our letter for the week.