Brews News Week: Not In A Position To Pay Tax
This week Pete Mitcham is joined by Brews News Senior Journalist Clare Burnett to discuss the beer news of the week, and there’s lots to cover.
- Jamie Cook steps down as IBA chair
- ATO figures reveal brewers’ tax contributions
- Entries now open for AIBA 2020
- Registrations open for WA Beer Week 2020
- Gage Roads ‘changing gears’ in 2020 as revenues rise
- ABAC dismiss trio of complaints
Radio Brews News is proudly presented by Cryer Malt. With over 25 years in the field, Cryer Malt are dedicated to providing the finest brewing ingredients to help brewers create the foundations of a truly excellent beer. Your premium brewing partner and proud sponsors of Brews News.
We thank Rallings Labels and Stickers for sponsoring this podcast. Call Rallings on 1300 852 235 to discover a more efficient way to get your small batch canning labels done.
If you like what we do at Radio Brews News you can help us out by:
- Sponsoring the show
- Reviewing us on iTunes or your favourite podcasting service
- Emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org to share your thoughts
All letter writers will receive a Brews News bottle opener and go into the draw to win a mixed six-pack thanks to our good friends at Beer Cartel who sponsor our letter for the week.