WABA releases 'Drink West Drink Best' mixed pack
Content published under the media release byline is promotional content produced by the business(es) named in the media release and remains unedited by Brews News
As part of the ongoing Drink West Drink Best campaign, where West Australians are being encouraged to think local and support their beer industry, the WA Brewers Association (WABA) has once again released their popular mixed cube of some of WA’s finest beers.
Teaming up with Australian Liquor Marketers (ALM), the Drink West Drink Best mixed cube features 16 West Australian breweries and can be found in Cellarbrations, The Bottle-O and Porters Liquor stores across WA.
WABA Chairperson Andy Scade said that West Aussies’ appetite for supporting local and enjoying some of the best beers coming out of their own state is the perfect opportunity for WA breweries to come together and showcase some of the best from the west.
“We want people to remember that you don’t need to look much further than our own backyard to find a beer lover’s paradise. We’ve got incredible breweries all over the state making world class beer.
“The mixed cube is a great way to explore the diversity of WA beers – we’ve got breweries that are thousands of kilometres away from each other and everywhere in between, showcased in our mixed pack.
“It’s the perfect opportunity to sip your way around WA whilst supporting some of the best producers the state has to offer.”
On the market just in time for the festive summer season, and with limited stock available, the mixed cube is likely to mirror last year’s sell out and be in high demand.
“We’ve had so many people asking when they’ll see the Drink West Drink Best cube in stores again so it’s great to see how much consumers love it,” said Andy.
The 16 breweries and beers found in the mixed carton include:
- Aetheon Brewing – New World Pale Ale
- Bailey Brewing Co – Swan Valley Old
- Blasta Brewing Co – Indian Ocean Ale
- Cowaramup Brewing Company – Cowaramup Lightsign Summer Ale
- Eagle Bay Brewing Co – India Pale Lager
- Finlays Brewing Co – Murchison Hazy Pale
- Homestead Brewery – Homestead Lager
- Impi Brewers – Hazy IPA
- King Road Brewing Co – King Road Stout
- Lucky Bay Brewing – Lockdown Dark Lager
- Margaret River Brewhouse – Kolsch
- Nail Brewing – Hazy XPA
- Nowhereman Brewing Co -123 Days Later Pilsner
- Phat Brew Club – Big Phat n Red
- Rocky Ridge Brewing Co – Woodin’ It Be Nice – Oaked Pale Ale
- Shelter Brewing Co. – Red Ale
The mixed carton release is limited and only available while stocks last. WABA would like to thank HPA for supporting the 16 breweries involved. West Australians are encouraged to support the ongoing campaign message by using the hashtag #drinkwestdrinkbest.