Brews News Week #347 - Skis On, Shark Ahead
This week, the team discuss Lion completing the Stone & Wood acquisition, the 2021 Indies and the global freight crisis.
- Lion completes Stone & Wood acquisition
- 2021 Indies results revealed
- Indies awards contested, audit underway
- Global freight crisis challenging the brewing industry
- WABA combats keg theft with latest campaign
- NSW “secret shoppers” to probe alcohol deliveries
- Nominations now open for GABS Hottest 100
- Nominations open for GABS Hottest 100 New Zealand
- Southern Bay Brewing assets for sale
Radio Brews News is proudly presented by Cryer Malt. With over 25 years in the field, Cryer Malt are dedicated to providing the finest brewing ingredients to help brewers create the foundations of a truly excellent beer. Your premium brewing partner and proud sponsors of Brews News.
Mailbag brought to you by the New Zealand Ale Trail. Head to www.nzaletrail.com or @nzaletrail on social media to find the best beer experiences in New Zealand.
We thank Rallings Labels and Stickers sponsoring this podcast.
If you like what we do at Radio Brews News you can help us out by: