Brews News Week: Defend It Or The Big Guys Will End It
That’s a wrap. Our final Brews News Week for 2019. Enjoy the end of theyear however you celebrate it, and a happy, healthy and prosperous 2020 from Pete, Matt and Jo.
Here’s what’s making news:
- Social media posts again before ABAC
- New Belgium’s employee owners have voted in favour of selling the brewery to Lion’s global craft division, Lion Little World Beverages.
- CUB donates water to Queensland and NSW farmers
- Revised Limits on Safe Alcohol Consumption
Radio Brews News is proudly presented by Cryer Malt. With over 25 years in the field, Cryer Malt are dedicated to providing the finest brewing ingredients to help brewers create the foundations of a truly excellent beer. Your premium brewing partner and proud sponsors of Brews News.
We thank Rallings Labels and Stickers for sponsoring this podcast. Call Rallings on 1300 852 235 to discover a more efficient way to get your small batch canning labels done.
Registration is now open for the IBD Perth 2020 Conference – more information can be found at www.ibd2020.com.au.
If you like what we do at Radio Brews News you can help us out by:
- Sponsoring the show
- Reviewing us on iTunes or your favourite podcasting service
- Emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org to share your thoughts
All letter writers will receive a brews news bottle opener and go into the draw to win a mixed six-pack thanks to our good friends at Beer Cartel who sponsor our letter for the week.