Brews News Week: The Peloton Effect
The boys are back in Oz this week discussing all the big news stories.
- James Squire and Pirate Life face ABAC panel
- Hard Seltzers and Small Brewers
- Link to Brewbound Brew Talk
- ‘Spirits are seen to be sinful’: Gin and vodka taxes pay for cheap beer and wine
- Baltimore brewers clap back at review culture with ‘2 Stars Not My Style’ sour
Radio Brews News is proudly presented by Cryer Malt. With over 25 years in the field, Cryer Malt has been bringing you the world’s best local and imported malts. Your premium brewing partner and proud supporters of Brews News.
We thank Rallings Labels and Stickers for sponsoring this podcast. Call Rallings on 1300 852 235 to discover a more efficient way to get your small batch canning labels done.
Lastly we thank Unleashed Software for supporting the show. Unleashed is more than inventory management software. It’s a system that runs your whole business operations and gives you an unfair brewing advantage. Learn how Unleashed can help you run and grow your brewery.
If you like what we do at Radio Brews News you can help us out by:
- Sponsoring the show
- Reviewing us on iTunes or your favourite podcasting service
- Emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org to share your thoughts
All letter writers will receive a brews news bottle opener and go into the draw to win a mixed six-pack thanks to our good friends at Beer Cartel who sponsor our letter for the week.