Brews News Week: Meme Review
As Matt and Pete discuss the news of the week, they discover they’ve been the target of a few memes.
- Non-alcoholic beer in smaller brewers’ reach
- ABAC rules on Little Fat Lamb and Pirate Life complaints
- It’s unfair to lump craft brews in with mass-produced alcohol
- Licensing disadvantages Qld brewers says industry
- BrewDog Brisbane readies for opening with new appointments
Radio Brews News is proudly presented by Cryer Malt. With over 25 years in the field, Cryer Malt has been bringing you the world’s best local and imported malts. Your premium brewing partner and proud supporters of Brews News.
We thank Rallings Labels and Stickers for sponsoring this podcast. Call Rallings on 1300 852 235 to discover a more efficient way to get your small batch canning labels done.
If you like what we do at Radio Brews News you can help us out by:
- Sponsoring the show
- Reviewing us on iTunes or your favourite podcasting service
- Emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org to share your thoughts
All letter writers will receive a brews news bottle opener and go into the draw to win a mixed six-pack thanks to our good friends at Beer Cartel who sponsor our letter for the week.