Holgate Brewhouse contract brewing and packaging
Holgate Brewhouse is one of Victoria’s most established breweries. Following its recent expansion, the Woodend brewery is now offering contract brewing and packaging services.
Your brand made by an experienced team.
With 20 years of experience brewing award-winning beers that are bold and brimming with flavour, the Holgate team are positioned to deliver your brand on our fully-automatic, state-of-the-art German engineered brewing and packaging system.
We can help you produce:
- Beer, cider, kombucha, RTD, wines, sparkling water
- Keg, bottles and cans
- Brewing – 50hL Braukon brewhouse, brewing 25hL – 50hL per batch
- Fermentation tanks – 3 x 25hL, 6 x 50hL, 4 x 100hL, 4 x 200hL
- Bright Tank – 2 x 50hL, 1 x 200hL, 1 x 400hL
- Kegging – M&F Technique 40 kegs per hour
- Bottling – 8,500 bph Leibinger
- Canning – CanPro fully automated 6000 cph rotary filler with labelling
Located at 79 High Street Woodend, Victoria, Holgate Brewhouse is only 45 minutes from the Melbourne CBD.
Slots are available immediately.
Please call Paul on 0408 744 487 or email him at email@example.com.