Wild Goose canning line
Content published as an Announcement is produced by the business(es) named in the announcement and remains unedited by Brews News.
Wild Goose Canning line
- Location : Denmark, Western Australia
- Commissioned: 2016
- Decommissioned: This equipment will be decommissioned and ready to freight in July 2023. Videos and FaceTime available or contact us to book a time to see it in action.
Boston Brewing Co installed the Wild Goose canning line in 2016. The canning line is fully operational and runs at an average speed of 25-30 cans per minute. The canning line has been regularly maintained and all seamers and rollers have been replaced. The fill heads and seamer are currently set to run 375ml Classic cans with Orora 202 SuperEnd lids. This can be changed to other can styles and lids with the purchases of additional parts from Wild Goose. Training and installation advice can be negotiated.
Included in the sale:
- Semi-auto depalletiser with push arm and single filer conveyor (Wild Goose)
- Gravity twist rinse (Wild Goose)
- 4-head canning line and seamer (Wild Goose WGC-250)
- Post fill rinse and dry (Wild Goose)
- Straight conveyor with VSD (Autotronics)
- Side grip conveyor suitable for date coding can bottom with VSD (Autotronics)
- Extended U-shaped conveyor with VSD (Autotronics)
This canning line has been a major asset in reaching 500k litres annual production.
Email Glen@bostonbrewing.com.au for enquiries.