500Ltr (5HL) Microbrewery, Complete, Turnkey For Sale
This electric 3-phase brewery is now available for sale and relocation from Sunshine Coast, Queensland.
Great opportunity as owner/brewer is available for comment and assistance with the set-up.
Terms and Conditions
- Plant & Equipment is offered on an “as is where is” basis only.
- No warranties or guarantees are offered.
- Sale & Purchase Agreement applies.
- Packing, loading and freight is at the Purchaser’s expense.
- Onsite inspections welcome by appointment.
- 1 x Mash tun – 500L.
- 1 x Kettle and HLT in one – Kettle: 650L, HLT: 550L.
- 1 x CLT and Glycol tank in one – CLT: 900L Glycol: 600L.
- 1 x 1400L BBT (could be used as unitank ).
- 6 x 550L Fermenters (could be used as unitank).
- 1 x 400L Waste tank.
- 1 x efficient Heat Exchanger.
- Keg washer(1 at a time)/cleaning tub with pump.
- 1 x 15A Grain Mill and extraction fan.
- Pallet Jack.
- 1 x Heat Exchanger box Glycol cooling.
- 2 x Control Boxes (control FV temperature, pumps, control elements in the Kettle and HLT).
- 5 x pumps to run the brewery. 3 for wort/water transfer. 2 for the glycol ring loop.
- All the stainless pipework for the brewery.
- Flexible hoses.
- Most of the Duopecs pipework and insulation for the glycol ring loop.
- 900L of Glycol/water mix taken from the Glycol tank and Glycol ring loop.
- Power cables from Kettle to the Power box.
- Cables from Power box to Fermenters for the temp probes and solenoids.
- Electrical cable conduits.
- Cable Trays.
- Custom designed fence around the Brewery including two gates.
- Missing a compressor and the pipework for cooling the glycol.
- 20 draft kegs.
- 3 Steel racks for storing grain, kegs or barrels.
- 20 x 50L stainless kegs with D type fitting.
- Keg trolley.
- Miscellaneous items including couplers, spare parts, fittings etc.
Price: $50K + GST
Location: Sunshine Coast
Phone: 0419 008 142
Designed by Chuck Hahn.
This plant & equipment has previously won Australian awards including twice Australia’s best Small Brewery.
The brewery has recently been dismantled and stored ready for loading & relocation.
Please direct all enquiries to Adam by email or phone.