Brews News Week: More Powerful Than FARE
Several beers receive ABAC’s judgement as Pete and Matt discuss the news of the week.
- Craft pioneer returns to helm of Matilda Bay
- ABAC rules against Joker-themed beer and citrus IPA
- Spike in packaging complaints dominates ABAC report
- Colorado’s oldest craft brewery is downsizing, ending distribution and laying off 21 employees
- Pure Blonde goes organic with transparency campaign
Radio Brews News is proudly presented by Cryer Malt. With over 25 years in the field, Cryer Malt has been bringing you the world’s best local and imported malts. Your premium brewing partner and proud supporters of Brews News.
We thank Rallings Labels and Stickers for sponsoring this podcast. Call Rallings on 1300 852 235 to discover a more efficient way to get your small batch canning labels done.
Brews News you can help us out by:
- Sponsoring the show
- Reviewing us on iTunes or your favourite podcasting service
- Emailing us at email@example.com to share your thoughts
All letter writers will receive a brews news bottle opener and go into the draw to win a mixed six-pack thanks to our good friends at Beer Cartel who sponsor our letter for the week.