Pink Boots seeking nominees for board positions
Content published as an Announcement is produced by the business(es) named in the announcement and remains unedited by Brews News.
Pink Boots Society Australia is now seeking nominees for board positions. Members are encouraged to self-nominate, and we welcome new nominations and previous nominees to apply.
Available positions include:
- Social Media Communications Coordinator
- National Coordinator, of State Coordinators
- Co-Vice President, Pathway to Judging
The following roles are declared Open and have a nominee from the current board – listed in brackets. These roles are open for nomination by members.
- President (Sarah Turner (4 Pines), current Co-Vice President & Pathway to Judging Coordinator)
- Co-Vice President, Scholarships Support (Jacqui Sacco (Co-Conspirators), current Social Media Comms Coordinator)
- Treasurer (Lindsy Greig, (Beer 30) current National Coordinator)
- Scholarships Coordinator (Melissa Holland, (Rocky Ridge) current General Board Member)
- Mentorships Coordinator (Emma Locke (Beerfarm), current Scholarships Coordinator)
- General Board Member, Website (Karen Golding (Red Hill), current General Board Member)
All roles available involve but are not limited to:
- Actively communicating with other board members
- Attendance of monthly board meetings
- Contributing to projects to ensure we deliver programs to our PBSA community & empower our members through education.
- Please note the role tenure is 2 years, thus roles in the second year of tenure are not Open for nomination this year.
Becoming a board member of the Pink Boots Society is a wonderful opportunity to learn new skills and develop your leadership capabilities whilst positively contributing to the fermentation industries. You’ll network with members & others within the industry, create an impact for our membership base & broader communities, and be supported by a crew who are encouraging, welcoming & fun.
To self-nominate, please check your emails for the link to register and job descriptions. If you need any more information about the roles, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Self-nominations close on Thursday, 24th of August at 5pm AEST.