Business Manager – Kegstar ANZ
- Sydney Based
- Reporting to Kegstar ANZ General Manager
- Salary Base Circa $130k plus super and up to 30% Annual Bonus
Kegstar is an awesome and dynamic asset pooling player specialising in renting and leasing stainless-steel kegs to the beverage industry. Young, vibrant and with an innovative business model, Kegstar partners with over two thirds of the breweries in Australia with a passionate, lean and high performance team. Backed by global logistics business Brambles, Kegstar is growing from strength to strength globally, with offices now in the UK, USA and New Zealand.
At Kegstar we value agility, innovation and getting s#*t done! We pride ourselves on being a friend to the industry, not just because we love great beer and other beverages, but because by helping our customers to grow, our industry grows and so do we. We know that to stay ahead of the game and deliver fast paced growth in a small team environment, success can only be achieved by working as one team. We look out for each other, find innovative ways to solve problems, move quickly to implement solutions and pivot rapidly in response to opportunities and partner needs.
On the face of it our business is pretty simple…We rent and lease kegs…but to make that happen seamlessly and sustainably, there is a whole level of teamwork, effort, complexity and discipline required.
And that’s where you come in…our Kegstar Business Manager’s bring industry knowledge and consultative approach to help us live up to our mission of getting quality beverages into the market. We know that our keg solutions help brewers and other manufacturers to scale their businesses, and your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to help them realise the benefits of Kegstar’s innovative keg rental and leasing solutions.
The role will suit a pragmatic individual who has a passion for the beverage industry, and is prepared to get truly hands on in every aspect of the business with a track record of success in sourcing, on boarding and growing new customers. You’ll work as part of a small, dedicated team, ensuring that the business is successful in meeting its targets, supporting the industry and developing relationships with business partners.
At Kegstar we bring our entrepreneurial spirit and combine it with professional management disciplines without the bureaucracy and other growth inhibiting us. So, if you are excited by the prospect of joining a fast growing, high performing business but without the usual risks, then Kegstar may well be the place for you.
What we are looking for in the ultimate Business Manager:
- Solid understanding of the beer and / or beverage industry, key players, market dynamics and trends
- Solid track record in growing new businesses and markets in a fast-paced environment
- Highly commercial mindset with good analytical skills
- Tenacious, dedicated, & adaptable team player
- Propensity to proactively engage in commercial opportunities and new ways of doing things
- Account Management experience – solid track record in growing new customer relationships into quality long term customer relationships to increase value add and client utilisation and margin
- Passionate interest in brand building activities and events
- Strong and proven excel and PowerPoint ability along with strong analytical skills and problem solving ability
Does this sound like you? If so, we look forward to receiving your application.
To apply, please copy and paste this link to your browser and submit your written application to our recruitment partner, Momentis Group.